Are you eager to get published in a reputable journal but reluctant to wait until you can apply to grad school? The ESS’ bi-annual newspaper, theRack, is your solution. It might not contain groundbreaking research, but it’s technically peer-reviewed!
- opinion pieces
- engineering-related news
- conference and competition reports
- engineering club updates
- degree project summaries
- engineering-related poems
- summer job/internship/co-op features
- student/faculty/alumni interviews
- stories about moose
- ESS event reviews
- a lot more (subject to the editor’s discretion)
The 2022 Fall Issue submission deadline is October 15th. Email questions and content to email@example.com. Happy writing!