I have an academic issue that I haven’t been able to resolve myself. What should I do?

The ESS’ VP Internal can advocate for you to the faculty regarding a variety of issues, including unfair exams, unreasonable timelines, lack of communication, and more. He/she can also direct you to other support systems available if you are struggling with university life. Email essadm@lakeheadu.ca if you would like his/her help.

Another source of aid available to you if you feel that you’ve been treated unfairly is the university’s Ombudsperson. Email ombudsperson@lakeheadu.ca for more information. 

Finally, LUSU’s VP Advocacy also provides academic-related support. Visit https://lusu.ca/advocacy to learn more.

Leave a Reply